Arizona Center for Innovation
The Arizona Center for Innovation fosters technology start-ups, emerging and mature companies develop their ideas, inventions and next evolution of product. We serve the University of Arizona's faculty and researchers as well as community entrepreneurs.
At the Arizona Center for Innovation, you’ll find the facilities, services, and expertise it takes to grow your business. You’ll work side by side with other technology entrepreneurs in a fast-moving, collaborative, and creative environment. And you’ll have the advantage of hands-on support from people who have a track record of success.
Need Resources to Launch Your Business? Deadline to apply for the AzCI IGNITE Grant program has been extended!
The Arizona Center for Innovation (AzCI) is inviting qualified, Arizona-based technology companies to apply for the AzCI IGNITE Grant program. Up to four grants for up to $2,500 each will be competitively awarded to ventures who are pursuing the commercialization of their innovations and growing their businesses.
These grants are made possible through the Small Business Administration Growth Accelerator Fund.
We are now accepting applications.
When you enroll your start-up in the Arizona Center of Innovation program, here’s what you’ll get...
- Office space
- High-speed Internet, telecom, office equipment
- Videoconference room
- Kitchen and common areas
- Creating your business plan
- Understanding your target market
- Developing your product
- Marketing your product
- Implementing a public relations plan
- Attracting investors
Mentoring and Support:
- Participation in our comprehensive Mentored Launch program
- Free consultation with selected professionals
- Reduced rates for many professional services
- Introduction to potential investors, entrepreneurs, and economic development professionals
Interested? Call us at (520) 382-3260 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll tell you more.